Bacon and Mushroom Pasta
- 500g fettuccine
- 350g cooked bacon, cut into bite size
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 250g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup of cream
- 1/2 tsp dried basil, crushed
- 1 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsely
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions.
- Put butter in a large skillet, then saute garlic and onion
- Add mushrooms, dried basil and bacon.
- Gradually add evaporated milk and cream.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put cooked fettuccine in a large bowl or platter, pour in the sauce and the chopped parsely then mix and combine all together.