Ingredients (Serving Size : 8)
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 4 tomatoes, chopped or 500 grams salsa
- 250 grams cheese, shredded
- 1 kilo ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 8 package taco shells
- 250 grams sour cream
- Cook ground beef in oil until brown.
- Add tomato sauce and seasonings.
- Place cooked meat in taco shells.
- Top with shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomato or salsa, and shredded cheese.