- 10 apples
- 1/2 kilo caramel squares
- 10 wooden sticks
- 1/4 cup water
- Wash and completely dry the apples.
- Insert a wooden stick into the top end of each.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the caramels with the water.
- Cook and stir until smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- While the caramel is hot, dip the apples in, swirling to coat evenly.
- Let the excess caramel drip off and place the apples on the lined baking sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden, about 1 hour. Your Caramel Apples is now ready to serve!