- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 28oz can of red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups (16 oz) mozzarella
- 1 1/2 cups meat shredded beef
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Brush oil into each tortilla, coating both sides.
- Heat an oven 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the tortillas for 5 minutes.
- In a new baking dish, cover the bottom witht he enchilada sauce. Spread it out evenly.
- Coat each tortilla by dipping it in enchilada sauce (not the sauce already in the sauce pan).
- Place each tortila in the pan.
- Put the beef in the middle and top with cheese.
- Fold the tortilla to make a roll. You should end up with a panful of rolled tortillas.
- Any left over cheese and sauce should be added as topping over the tortilla rolls.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve.