- 900g Fresh mussels
- 25 g butter
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 250ml of double cream
- 250ml of dry white wine
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Clean the mussels.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and then add the onion and garlic, fry gently for a few minutes.
- Then add the wine and bring to the boil, add the mussels.
- Put the pan lid on and cook for up to 5 minutes until the mussels are open.
- Add the cream and season to taste, heat through and then you are ready to serve.