- 1/2 pound pork, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 onion, sliced into 1/2 inch thick pieces
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrot
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 pound Japanese curry roux
- 4 cups steamed Japanese rice
- Peel and cut potatoes and carrots into bite-size pieces.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a deep pan and saute the pork.
- Add onion, potatoes, and carrots and saute together.
- Pour water in the pan and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat to low. Simmer the ingredients for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are softened, skimming off any foam or impurities that rise to the surface.
- Add curry roux and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve the curry over steamed rice.