Egg Foo Yung
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup green onion (minced)
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoots (minced)
- 2 water chestnuts (minced)
- 1/2 cup slivered ham
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
Ingredients for sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoons water
- Mix eggs, bean sprouts onion, bamboo shoots, chestnuts, ham, and soy sauce
- Cook the mixture in a pan. Lightly brown on one side then fold over.
- Combine water and cornstarch in separate bowl.
- Make the sauce by mixing the chicken broth, so sauce, vinegar and sugar.
- Put the sauce mix in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the water/cornstarch mix to the pan.
- Cook the sauce until thick then pour over the dish.