- 1 whole chicken
- 2 pieces kalamansi or 1 piece lemon
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/8 cup fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon liquid seasoning or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered pepper
- 1/8 kilo pork liver, broiled then cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/8 kilo brown sugar
- 1/8 cup salt
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered pepper
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Clean chicken.
- Marinade chicken for at least one hour.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes. Invert then increase temperature to 350 degrees. Cook until chicken is a deep golden brown.
- For the sauce, boil liver, sugar, salt, pepper onions, water and vinegar in a pan. Blend in breadcrumbs. Cook until thick.