- 4 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 225 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of natural vanila extract.
- Combine eggs and sugar; mix until a white foam forms on top.
- Add the flour to the egg mix while stirring. Add little amounts to maintain smoothness of the mix.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add it to the mix. Continue blending the mix.
- Add the vanilla while mixing.
- In a madeleine pan pour a teaspoon on each mold.
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 10 minutes or as soon as the madeleines become golden. Serve.