- 6 bananas
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1 cup oil
- Slice bananas lengthwise into thin strips to form a fan.
- Create the batter: sift 1 cup of the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Blend in the eggs milk and butter.
- Coat the banana slices with the batter.
- Dust the bananas with flour.
- Fry the bananas in hot oil until golden.
- Dust cooked bananas with sugar then serve.