Olive Oil Dip
- 1 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar (Optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Each: Chopped Fresh Basil & Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Dried Oregano
- 1 to 2 Minced Fresh Garlic Cloves (Depending On Your Preference)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Coarse Black Pepper
- Dash of Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Sundried Tomatoes, Finely Chopped (Optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together and let sit to allow the flavors to meld for
- at least an hour or two before serving.
- Serve in a shallow bowl with crusty
- Italian bread cut into thick slices.