- 1/4 garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons bagoong or to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium-size ampalaya or bitter gourd, quartered
- 1 medium-size squash, cubed
- 3 pieces round eggplant, quartered
- 5 pieces okra, halved
- 4 pieces tomato, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small ginger, sliced
- Heat up the oil in a wok or deep pan.
- Add the crushed garlic, ginger and bagoong. Mix.
- Add the "hard" vegetables first: ampalaya, eggplant, squash and onion. Mix lightly to give them time to soften.
- Add the rest of the vegetables.
- You'll know its cooked by testing the squash with a fork. If the fork comes in easily the dish is ready.