- Vegetables of Choice Washed And Dried And Cut Into Pieces
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Prepare a big bowl of fresh tasty vegetables such as , cut each vegetable into strips or pieces (whatever you prefer that doesn't sag, e.g. peppers, cauliflower, artichokes, celery, carrots, etc).
- Set cruets of olive oil and vinegar on the table, along with salt & pepper.
- Give your diners small bowls in which to mix up a sauce with the olive oil and vinegar, seasoning to taste.
- They then dip their veggies in their sauce and eat.
- You can also used other dipping sauces