- 1 pc. pork tenderloin
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 pcs. ripe mango, peeled, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- salt to taste
- Place pork tenderloin and fresh milk in a dish, Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Caramelize the mango, then melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add mango and cook over high heat.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar and thyme.
- Let it simmer until mango are juicy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate saucepan, slightly fry the whole pork tenderloin until all sides become a bit brown.
- Then put the pork tenderloin in a baking dish, garnish with black pepper and some salt to taste for about 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.