- 2 kilos pigs head
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup broiled liver, chopped
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon liquid seasoning
- 1/2 beef bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn, crushed
- 2 cups soup stock
- siling labuyo, chopped, to taste
- patis(fish sauce) to taste
- Broil pig's head. Remove any hair.
- Boil pig's head and debone.
- Cut pig's meat into cubed (nearly minced, smallet than bit-size.
- Add peppercorns, liquid seasoning, vinegar and bouillon to the mix.
- Add fish sauce and siling labuyo.
- Add pig's head mix and soup stock, bring to a boil.
- Simmer until soup stock is reduced then serve.