- 1 pound beef, very thinly sliced
- A handful of shirataki noodles or cellophane noodles
- 7-8 shiitake mushrooms
- 1 block enoki mushrooms
- 1 medium negi or leek
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage
- 1 tofu, grilled
Ingredients for sukiyaki sauce:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsps sake (Japanese rice wine)
- 5 tbsps sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- Mix the sukiyaki sauce ingredients.
- Heat some oil in a pan and cook the beef and mushrooms. Set aside.
- Boil some water and put in the noodles and the negi. Wait for them to soften.
- Add a spoonful of sukiyaki sauce for flavor.
- Put the beef and mushrooms on top.
- Serve with a bit of sukiyaki sauce on the side to be added as desired.