Sweet and Sour Pork
- 1 pound pork, cubed
- 8 ounces can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 celery,coarsely chopped
- 1/2 sugar
- 1/8 cider vinegar
- 1/8 soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- Marinate meat for 10 minutes in the following mixture: 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp soy sauce
- Place meat in plastic bag with one cup of flour and shake until coated.
- Cook meat in hot oil to brown, add remaining ingredients to skillet, cook through and bring to boil.
- Add 2 Tbsp corn starch and 4 Tbsp water to thicken.
- Serve over rice.