Tarte Au Fromage
- 100 grams butter
- 200 grams flour
- about 1/2 glass water
- 40 grams butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 300 grams cheese (any without sharp taste and odour), grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- nutmeg to taste.
- Combine ingredients for pastry dough. Stir and blend.
- Line a pan or pie mold with the dough
- Melt butter, flour and milk in low heat. Stir until the mixture thickens.
- Add sour cream, cheese, eggs, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- When blended pour the mixture over the dough in the pan.
- Heat oven to 200 degrees Centigrade.
- Bake until crust turns golden. About an hour. Serve.