- Two 6-ounce cans white meat tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion, soaked in cold water for 5 minutes and drained
- 1 teaspoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl break up the tuna with a fork.
- Toss with the celery, onion, and parsley.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard and season with pepper, to taste.
- Stir to combine.