All Meat Pizza
Ingredients (makes 1 12-inch pizza)
- 1 12-inch ready-made pizza dough or make your own dough
- 4 rashers of bacon
- 350 grams ground beef, minced
- 100 grams salami, sliced
- 150 grams ham, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
Cooking Instructions (total time with ready-made dough : 40 minutes, with home-made dough : 1 hour)
- Cook bacon in a pan until browned. Cut into bit-sized bits.
- Cook minced beef to pan and cook until browned.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the dough.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top of the sauce.
- Add bacon, beef, salami and ham toppings.
- Spread cheese over everything.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is browned.