- 4 chicken parts
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup garlic, pounded and fried
- 1/3 kilo liver
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 1/4 cup diced ginger
- 1 cup patis or fish sauce
- chicken stock or 1 chicken cubes per piece of chicken
- 1 tsp. pepper (finely ground)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 cups sticky rice
- 3 cups rice
- 3 gallons of water
- Saute garlic and onions.
- Add chicken and cook until the chicken becomes pale.
- Add water, rice, and chicken cubes. Cook until rice is tender to taste.
- Add sesame oil
- The dish is cooked when the chicken is tender and the insides are no bloody.