- 500g of ziti pasta
- 4 cups Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Put water in a pot and add a tablespoon of salt. Bring water to a boil
- Add the ziti and cook until al dente (firm but not soggy).
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Transfer pasta to a baking dish.
- Mix 2 cups of marinara sauce, 4 ounces of mozzarella, and 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese with the pasta.
- Top with the remaining sauce and sprinkle on the remaining cheeses.
- Bake for 20 minutes. The cheese on top should be slightly browned. Your Baked Ziti is now ready to serve!