- 3 ounces chorizo sausage, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 ounces cheese, grated
- 1 large burrito-sized tortilla
- cooking oil
- Heat up oil in a pan and cook the chopped chorizo
- Combine the eggs and sour cream and pour over the chorizo. Stir and mix the scrambled eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the tortilla for about 5 minutes in a toaster or 3 minutes in an oven or just toast it up by holding it against the fire in your gas burner.
- Place the scrambled chorizo mix in the center of tortilla and top with grated cheese.
- Fold the burrito and let it mold itself close. Serve