- 1/2 kilo beef tenderlion or 1/2 kilo beef sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Mix garlic, soy sauce, sugar, pepper, sesame oil and rice wine.
- Marinate beef in mixture for half an hour.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Cook beef until it changes color. Do not overcook, beef should be soft.
- Add water for sauce if desired.
- Top with spring onions ans sesame seeds before serving.