- 2 pounds polenta
- 1 cup melted unsalted butter
- 3/4 pound cheese (any kind)
Cooking Instructions (total time : 1 hour 15 minutes)
- Cut the cheese into strips.
- Polenta is coarsely ground cornmeal.
- Mix a cup of polenta with 4 cups of water.
- Once the polenta is done, let it sit for a few minutes, then slice it.
- In a baking pan make a layer of polenta at the bottom.
- Spread a layer of cheese on top of the polenta.
- Keep on building polenta and cheese layers one on top of the other till you run out of ingredients.
- Top everything with melted butter.
- Heat an ovent o 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake until the dish browns.