- 1 medium package tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup ground beef, cooked
- 12 black olives, sliced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour sream
- Grease a baking pan and spread half the tortilla chips on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread half the salsa on top of the chips.
- Mix the bell pepper with the ground beef and spread half on top of the salsa
- Sprinkle half the shredded cheese on top of the bell pepper and beef.
- Create another layer of tortilla chips.
- Another layer of salsa on top of that.
- Anothr layer of pepper and beef on top of the salsa.
- A final layer of cheese over all.
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve