- 2 tbsp powdered chocolate
- 2 cups cooking chocolate
- 2 tbsp water
- 5 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- Boil a pan of water.
- When the water is boiling, break up the cooking chocolate into small pieces place in a heatproof container then put on top of boiling water to melt.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to the chocolate, stir regularly.
- Pour the chocolate into a large bowl when melted.
- Add the vanilla sugar, confectioner's sugar and 5 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Mix well and place in the fridge for an hour.
- Sprinkle the powdered chocolate over a plate.
- Take a spoonful of mixture from the bowl and roll it with your hands in the powdered chocolate to form a ball Your Chocolate Truffles are now ready to serve!