- 2 cups white flour
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 egg white, beaten until fluffy
- 1 six ounce can of azuki beans, mashed and mixed with enough sugar to form a thick sweet paste
- vegetable oil
- Mash the azuki beans a pasty consistency. Add sugar until paste reaches desired sweetness.
- Combine the flour, water, egg white and the 4 teaspoons of sugar to create a batter.
- Heat some oil in a pan and put two table spoons of batter to make a little pancake. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Swab the bean paste on the pancake and top with another pancake to make a pancake sandwich. Do the same with all the pancake pieces. Serve.