- 10 green bell peppers, sliced thinly
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- (12 inch) flour fajita tortillas
- salsa (see salsa recipe in this site.
- Sauté the peppers and onion until tender.
- Add mushrooms and chicken. Cook in low heat.
- Add dry salad mix. Stir and blend.
- Warm tortillas and roll chicken mixture inside.
- Top chicken mixture with cheese, lettuce and salsa.
- Roll tortilla to make a wrap. Serve.