- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, crushed
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 kilo beef sirloin, cubed
- 1/4 kilo beef liver, cubed
- 2-3 cups beef stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 3 pieces siling labuyo, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in water
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- Saute garlic, onions, tomatoes,and peppers.
- Add beef and liver.
- Remove the liver. Set aside.
- Add beef stock and tomato paste.
- Simmer until beef is tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add olives, siling labuyo, and constarch.
- Mash the liver and add it back tot he pan.
- Cook until sauce is thick.
- Add cream and cheese.
- Add bell pepper strips.