- 1 kilo chicken breasts or things
- 1/2 cup rock salt
- cooking oil
- 1/2 cup constarch
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 whole egg
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly into rounds
- Debone chicken and cut into chunks.
- Rub the chicken with salt, rinse and pat dry.
- Combine constarch, flour, egg and water in a bowl.
- Dip chicken into batter and fry until golden brown.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook sauce until it thickens.
- Turn off heat and stir lemon slices into the sauce.
- Serve the chicken with the dipping sauce.