Ingredients (8 Servings)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 3 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 3 cups cooked lobster meat, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Cognac
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Cooking Instructions (total time : 25 minutes)
- In a large pan over medium-low heat, melt butter and then stir in flour, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Slowly whisk in the milk, chicken stock, and white wine, stirring until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Add onion, carrots, and lobster meat; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in Cognac and cream, heat through, and serve hot.