- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon black olives, sliced
- Heat the refried beans.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef.
- Stir in the seasoning packet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place a small amount of vegetable oil in a large skillet.
- Let the oil heat, then place one corn tortilla in the skillet.
- After 15 seconds, flip the tortilla over and let it fry another 15 seconds.
- Repeat this process with the remaining tortillas, letting them drain on paper towels once they have been heated.
- When the tortillas have drained, arrange them on a cookie sheet.
- Spread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas, followed by a layer of beef, and cheese.
- Bake the tortillas in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Slice the tortillas into wedges and arrange them on plates or a serving platter and garnish them with the sour cream, tomatoes, green onions, chiles, avocado, and olives.