- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 ounces ground pork
- 5 ounces bean sprouts, rinsed
- 4 ounces cabbage, chopped
- 2 ounces carrot, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups warm water
- 2 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon miso paste
- 2 Chukamen (raw Chinese noodles)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat oil in skillet and cook ginger, garlic and port until pork changes color.
- Add carrot, bean sprouts, and cabbage in the skillet and saute together for a few minutes.
- Pour warm water in the skillet. Season with chicken bouillon powder, sugar, and soy sauce and bring the soup to a boil.
- Turn down the heat and melt miso into the soup. Stir.
- Add sesame oil.
- Stop the heat.
- boil lots of water in a large pot.
- Put Chukamen noodles in the boiling water and cook for a few minutes, or boil noodles, following the package instruction.
- Drain the noodles and serve into two noodle bowls.
- Pour hot miso soup over the noodles with ingredients on top. Serve