- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 baguette
- 12oz oil-packed white albacore tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced paper-thin
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- Split the baguette lengthwise
- Mix the garlic and olive oil and the cut surface of the baget with the mix.
- Create the tuna salad by mixing the tuna, onion, capers, garlic oil mix and vinegar.
- Line the baguette with tomato slices and top with the tuna salad mix.
- Chill the sandwich before serving.