- 1/4 kilo ground pork
- 1/4 kilo shrimps, chopped
- 1 singkamas, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 pack molo wrapper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and flaked
- 3 slices chinese ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup shelled shrimps
- 6 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients for filling except molo wrapper.
- Put some filling into one corner of molo wrapper. Roll up to enclose. Pinch the ends of the wrapper to seal. Do until you run out of filling and wrapper.
- Saute garlic and onions in a saucepan.
- Add chicken, ham and shrimps.
- Add broth. Bring to a boil.
- Drop in stuffed molo wrappers.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.