- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg white
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder, milk, margarine, yogurt and egg white.
- Add flour or water as necessary in order to achieve a soft elastic consistency.
- Place in a bowl and cover with a damp cloth for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 12 pieces and roll into balls.
- For each ball create a flat pancake-like shape around 5 inches across and a quarter of an inch thick.
- Cook the dough in an oiled skillet, 2 minutes to each side.
- Pierce the dough with a fork 3 to 4 times while it cooks.
- Wrap the finished pieces in a towel until ready to serve.