- 2 1/4 tsps active dry yeast
- 1 1/3 cups warm water
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of salt
- Dissolve the yeast in water and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the other ingredients and mix to create the dough.
- Knead the dough until it becomes smooth.
- Coat a bowl with olive oil and turn the dough inside until it is coated with oil.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set it aside in a warm place till it doubles in size.
- Divide the dough in half. Shape each half into a ball. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Shape each ball into the familiar pizza shape.
- You can now put in the desired toppings (Please see individual pizza recipes in this site).
- In order to bake the dough preheat oven to 425°F and bake for 15 minutes. Your Pizza Dough is now ready!