- 20 medium shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 dry shallots, chopped
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespooon chili sauce
- 1/2 bunch rapini, washed and dried
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 lemon, extract juice
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Centigrade.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add shrimps and cook about 4 minutes; rinse in cold water, drain and set aside.
- Combine shallots, mayonnaise and chili sauce; season to taste.
- Add shrimp, mix well and set aside.
- Sprinkle rapini with lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
- Top with shrimp mixture and garnish with diced bell peppers and cherry tomatoes.