Sinigang Na Baboy
- 10 pieces sampaloc
- 1 kilo pork, cubed
- 5 cups water
- 4 pieces tomato, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 pieces gabi, peeled and halved
- 1 bundle sitaw, cut into 2 inch length
- 1 bundle kangkong, cut into 2 inch length
- salt or patis to taste
- Cook the sampaloc in water until tender.
- Mash the sampaloc and strain to get the juice.
- In a pot boil pork in water until tender.
- Add tomatoes, onions and sampalok juice.
- Add the other vegetables.
- Season to taste, simmer until done.