- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Create four beef patties by mixing together the sirloin, thyme, salt, pepper, egg, and onions.
- Add some crunch to the patties by adding a couple of tablespoons of breadcrumbs to the mix.
- Roll the patties in breadcrumbs; be sure to cover the whole patty.
- Saute patties in butter to the desired doneness then serve.