- 300 grams raw prawn, head and shell on
- 1/2 kg mussel, cleaned
- 1/2 head of garlic (5~6 cloves), finely chopped
- 800 grams bottle tomato cooking sauce(puree)
- 500 grams dried spaghetti
- 1 fresh chili (discard the seed, finely chopped)
- olive oil
- knob of butter
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- a handful of italian parsley(or flat-leaf parsley)
- In a medium hot fry pan, drizzle some olive oil and a knob of butter, fry the finely chopped garlic and chili for about 3 minutes.
- Put in the mussel and raw prawns and stir fry on high heat for about 5 minutes.
- All mussels should open; discard closed mussels.
- Pour in the tomato cooking sauce, sugar, sea salt and black pepper.
- Reduce hit and simmer for 30 minutes while stirring.
- Heat a pot of water and add a tablespoon of salt. Add spaghetti and cook al dente.
- When pasta is cooked, toss through the sauce and served with a small handful of parsley and lemon wedges.