- 25 g crepe mushrooms
- 2 medium potatoes
- 4 soup spoons of cream
- 25 g of butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 25 g grated gruyere cheese
- 8 large mushrooms
- Finely chopped parsley to garnish
- Gently fry cepe mushrooms and garlic in olive oil.
- Cut the potatoes into small squares then boil in lightly salted boiling water for ten minutes, mash.
- Add the cepes and mix together.
- Melt the butter, allow to cool then add the cream, add to the potato mix, season to taste.
- Take the stems of the large mushrooms, chop the stems finely and add to mixture.
- Add the mixture onto the large mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Place on a tray, cover with tin foil, cook in a preheated oven at 220 degrees centigrade for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.