Super Supreme Pizza
- 1 12-inch ready-made pizza dough or make your own dough
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 50g ham, sliced
- 50g pepperoni, sliced
- 30g salami, sliced
- 2 pineapple rings, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp black olives, sliced
- Spread pizza sauce on pizza crust.
- Heat oil in pan and cook capsicum and mushrooms for two minutes.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over the pizza sauce.
- Add the capsicum-mushroom mix over the cheese.
- Add the ham, salami, pepperoni, olives and pineapple.
- Spread the rest of the cheese on top
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is browned.