- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup white onions, chopped
- 1/3 pound smoked bacon, chopped
- 2 1/4 pounds white potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound Reblochon cheese, sliced
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and cook the onions until they become translucent.
- Add the bacon to the pan and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, salt, wine, and pepper.
- Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Take half of the potatoes and line the bottom of a baking dish with them.
- Over the potatoes put a layer of Reblochon cheese slices.
- Add another layer of potatoes on top of the Reblochon.
- Add another layer of cheese on top of the potatoes.
- Put the bacon and onions on top of the layer of cheese.
- Then add a last layer of sliced Reblochon on top of the bacon and onions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve.