Thai Fish Cakes
- 250 grams boneless fish fillet, chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli, chopped
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- cooking oil
- Chop and mix the fish, spring onions, garlic, coriander, egg fish sauce, chilli sauce, soy sauce, lime rind and juice.
- With some oil shape the mixture into small patties.
- Heat some oil in a pan and cook the patties until golden brown.
- Drain and serve