- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 30g (1 oz) root ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and grated
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- cooking oil
- Create the marinade by mixing the ingredients.
- Marinade the chicken for half an hour.
- Mix the cornflour and the plain flour.
- Roll the chicken pieces over the mixture to coat them completely.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying and fry the chicken until golden brown. Serve.